I unfortunately forgot to start recording at the beginning of the show this time also. I did, however, start recording during the first song, which is much better than the fifth song.
Enjoy
Truck Driving Man: Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen
I'll Fly Away: Allison Krauss and Gillian Welch
Sweet Little Thing: Lucero
Irene: Bob Grevey
Jackson: Johnny Cash and June Carter
Big Balls in Cowtown: Asleep at the Wheel
Turn for the Worse: The Bottle Rockets
Nine Pound Hammer: Tony Rice Unit
You've Never Been this Far Before: Freakwater
Drunken Angel: Lucinda Williams
American Music: The Blasters
Daddy Was A Preacher, Mamma Was a Go-Go Girl: SCOTS
To Beat the Devil: Kris Kristofferson
Shame: WishPenny
Broken Bottle: Alejandro Escoveda
Hardcore Troubadour:Steve Earle
Factory Girl: The Rolling Stones
Exile is the greatest Rock and Roll Album Ever!
ReplyDelete". . . and I say that Muddy Waters is as deep as William Blake" - Ray Wylie Hubbard on A. Enlightment B. Endarkenment (Hint: there is no C)
ReplyDeleteGreat show - thanks so much! :)
R-